9 October 2013

Si


I love all things Cate Blanchett. I mean why wouldn't you; her maturity, style and elegance are a few reasons. When I noticed she was the face of Giorgio Armani's latest perfume creation, I mentally prepared myself for a new scent in my collection. And I have not been let down. 

My initial thoughts when I whiffed the fragrance were of elegance, sophistication and a youthful maturity. It has woody and at the same time fruity notes and after a while, you start to notice a slight vanilla scent to it as well. In terms of longevity, I would say it is very long lasting as I sprayed it on my neck a while ago and put on my scarf. Now every time I wear that scarf, I can smell the fragrance. Armani's Si is offered in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml eau de parfum as well as body milk and shower gel in 200ml cans. When you purchase it in 50ml and above, be sure to request for a complimentary gift of 2 miniature Si perfumes*.

I have previously owned Armani Code and to say I loved it is the understatement of the month. However, this fragrance has sealed my fate of becoming a brand follower of Giorgio Armani and I would highly recommend it as a gift. Loving this scent at the moment? What are your thoughts?

*subject to availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment