18 April 2013

Chi Chi Wishlist




Ever thought about venturing out of your usual online stores? Chi Chi clothing is an online store that is dedicated to selling amazing dresses for whatever special occasion you have. I love my dresses and I think the collage expresses a bit of my style


The store has teamed up with etailPR in a competition that lets you win a voucher worth £200 to spend on Chi Chi dresses. How amazing is that? All you have to do [in case you are a blogger] is to follow the link and instructions given Exclusive blogger competition - Win £200 to spend at Chi Chi!

*PERK
In case you are not a blogger and would like to get your hands on one of these dresses,
You get a 10% discount off your first order
Any order above £75 gets free delivery
The sale offers amazing bargains


Let me know which pieces you love and whether you get the chance to join the competition.

Good Luck. Xx.

1 comment: